*Note: You will need the free plan of Firebase.
- Visit the Firebase website and login with your business Google account: https://firebase.google.com/ If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one using ‘Create account’ button.
- Once logged in, create a project, name the project as your App name where possible.
- Select the option ‘Set up Google analytics for my project and follow the instructions to configure Google Analytics.
- From the Firebase homepage, select the settings cog icon and click ‘Users and permissions’
- Select Add member and invite the email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Editor” access.