- $99 per year.
- If you are a non-profit or an educational institute, you can request to have the annual membership fee waived: https://developer.apple.com/
- You need to enroll as an Organisation, not as an individual. For this you will need a DUNS number, Legal Entity Status, Legal Binding Authority and a website.
- Set up a company Apple ID: https://appleid.apple.com/
- With your Apple ID, start the developer account enrollment here: https://developer.apple.com/
- Once that is set up, please add: firstname.lastname@example.org as a user with Admin access so our team can access the account.
What is a D-U-N-S Number?
A D-U-N-S Number is a unique nine-digit number assigned by Dun & Bradstreet for the purpose of identifying organisations on a location-specific basis. Apple and others can use this number to identify your organisation.
For more information about D-U-N-S Numbers, how to request one or find out if you already have a D-U-N-S Number please visit the Apple DUNS Support Page.
If you are not able to complete your registration through the enrollment process please contact Apple through their telephone support. To find contact information for your location, click here.
Requesting a D-U-N-S Number
D&B may have already assigned your organisation a free D-U-N-S Number. Before enrolling, use the D-U-N-S Number look up tool to see if you have one. (You will have to log in with your Apple Developer login details). If your company is not listed, you’ll have the option to submit your information to Dun & Bradstreet for a free D-U-N-S Number.
You will be asked for the following information when requesting a D-U-N-S Number using the D-U-N-S Number look up tool:
- Legal entity name
- Headquarters address
- Mailing address
- Your work contact information
As part of their verification process, a D&B representative may contact you directly for more information (e.g., type of business, number of employees). Please have your business registration documents ready.