Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Creating YouTube content
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other lists
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
Google Tag Manager
Connect Google Analytics to SupaPass
Connect Facebook Pixel to your SupaPass website
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Updated by Callum
Exporting your data
We know that good data is the key to the success of your business. That's why we've added data export options to allow you access to the data you need to grow your business in your own way.
There are two ways to export your data to gain insights.
- Directly from your admin dashboard into a CSV file (see What can I export?, below)
- Using Zapier to update other third-party platforms
What can I export?
- Sales Data - all the information about users with access to gated content, whether you charge a traditional subscription, sell one-time purchases, or sell externally with group licenses and codes.
- User Data - information about your users, great for setting up your first mailing list.
- Activity Data - Get insights on your most popular content and most active users.
What can I use it for?
It's up to you, but here are a few options you could consider:
- Use your user data export to set up a mailing list or marketing campaign with services like MailChimp or Drip.
- Use your Activity data to inform future content production or target your most dedicated SupaPass users.
- Import your sales data to your favorite spreadsheet tool.