Updated by Christine
Uploading content quickly
Uploading your content is really easy. Like, ridiculously easy.
- Head to Content Layout (left menu in CONTENT section)
- Click the tab for Video or Audio or Articles
- Click Create New Video/Audio/Article (depending on which content tab you’re on)
- Fill out the form
- Hit Post
Uploading from a List page
Already know what primary list this content piece will reside in? You can also find the Content Upload form within a List page using the Create Content button.
On the Content creation page, you can choose to upload directly from your computer or select a file from your existing library Content. Give it a name, a description, show notes, or whatever you want to share about the piece, and be sure to add an eye-catching cover image! That’s it. Your Content is ready to post within your List page.
Content Creation Form
Curious about specifics on the Content Creation form? We've got you covered:
- For a Video or Audio piece of Content, tap Library to quickly select a file you’ve already uploaded or click Upload to choose a new file from your device. For Article content click Add cover image and Library (or) Upload to add the perfect header image.
- Title - shows to all users (unless you choose teaser title in the advanced options - see below). Add a Subtitle for Articles)
- Description / Body - this will show beneath the video/audio/image and is the perfect place to include extra descriptive content, links to files, transcripts and more!
- Short Preview Description (optional) - shows on gated content where visitor doesn't yet have access. A great place to share what they are missing out on by not having access. Also great for SEO!
- Choose a List(s) where this content resides - either an existing one or automatically create a new one (you can always edit this later). For Audio Content you’ll need a Cover Image for a new List (e.g. Album Art / Audiobook Cover / Podcast Series).
- Choose a Product(s) to specify access permissions for the content (‘Free without login’ and ‘Free with login’ are defaults) - you can add more Paid/Secret Products later.
- Publish now or later (set a date to publish later)
- Email/Push notification Toggle - Toggle on to write a short message notifying your audience that your amazing new content is available! Note: users who have opted in to notifications and have access to the content will receive notifications.
- Make the Content invisible unless users have access
- Use a Teaser Title if you want the real title hidden from those without access
- Original Release Date (different to publishing date, if you want to show when it was first commercially released, instead of when it was published on your site/app
- Music: You can add lyrics, a Parental Warning and an ISRC
Uploading more than one piece of content
If you want to upload more than one piece of content at a time we recommend you follow the steps in these articles: