Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Changing your URL to a custom website link. DNS settings for custom domains/subdomains (pushing your site to live)
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Connecting SupaPass to Zapier
Setting Up Common Zaps
Integrating with analytics tools
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Updated by Callum
Push notifications are a great way to engage your users and direct them to your content as soon as it’s uploaded. Before sending any push notifications to your subscribers, we recommend getting acquainted with the Apple Review Guidelines and Google Store developer content policy.
To send your first push notification, you’ll need to log into your app on a mobile device using your SupaPass CMS credentials. This is to trigger a preview feature that will send an initial message just to your device, allowing you to check how the notification will look to your users.
Once that has been done, here’s how to send push notifications:
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard and click your site/app
- Head to Notifications (left menu in USERS section)
- Enter a title for your notification (50 characters or fewer)
- Enter a message 3-280 characters long to be sent as a push notification. You can also add emojis from the emoji picker!
- Select an audience for your notification. You can select specific types of user.
- Press preview. There should be a preview come through to your device. After 20 seconds you can send the notification out to your users.
Didn't receive a preview to your device? Push notifications will not be received if you have the app open on your device, exit the app or lock your device and try again. If you continue to have issues with push notifications please contact email@example.com
Just some pointers about sending notifications:
- Push notifications work best to highlight your content uploads and special releases. Don’t go overboard, as you can overwhelm your audience and have them silence notifications coming from your app!
- Keep in mind that notification previews can cut your text short. Use the first words of your message to hook your audience into opening the notification.
- Once the app is opened, the push notification will disappear from the device.
- We do not currently support deep linking, so push notifications cannot be used to link to a specific piece of content or to a webpage outside of the app.