Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating Your Content - Curating with SupaPass Sections & Lists
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Creating YouTube content
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other lists
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
Google Tag Manager
Connect Google Analytics to SupaPass
Connect Facebook Pixel to your SupaPass website
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
Checklist: Building Your Apps - Start to Finish
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Updated by Callum
Here you can lean how to:
- Set up your Facebook tracking pixel
- Connect your tracking pixel to your SupaPass account
- Test your Facebook pixel integration
Easily connect Facebook Pixel with your SupaPass site
You can add Facebook Pixel directly from your SupaPass Admin Dashboard:
- Head to Integrations in the left menu
- click Analytics tab
- Add your Facebook Pixel Token (from your Facebook Account)
- Click Save
And that's it!
What is the Facebook pixel?
The Facebook pixel is a piece of code that you place on your website. It collects data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
How does the Facebook pixel work?
The Facebook pixel works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with your business both on and off of Facebook and Instagram.
You can use the pixel to:
- Make sure your ads are shown to the right people. Find new customers, or people who have visited a specific page or taken a desired action on your website.
- Drive more sales. Set up automatic bidding to reach people who are more likely to take an action you care about, like making a purchase.
- Measure the results of your ads. Better understand the impact of your ads by measuring what happens when people see them.
Facebook: Before you get started...
Before getting started you will need the following:
- A Facebook account
- An active Facebook page
- A payment card (for placing Facebook ads)
Setting up an advertisement
- On your Facebook page click the 'Promote' button
- Click the option to promote your website
- Enter the information for your advertising campaign
- There should be an option to toggle on a Facebook pixel. Toggle this on and select 'get started'.
- Click developer instructions and copy your Pixel ID
- Open your SupaPass Admin Dashboard, Head to Integrations tab and paste the Pixel ID into the Facebook Pixel ID field, we'll handle the rest.
Testing the connection
To finish connecting SupaPass and Facebook Pixel you will need to test the connection.
First follow Facebook’s instructions, repeated here:
- Go to Facebook's Events Manager.
- Select your Pixel from the left menu.
- Open the Test vents tab and Paste the url of the homepage for your SupaPass site into the test browser events field.
- Check that the event is successful before proceeding.
Submitting your advertising with Pixel
When running an ad campaign with a link to your SupaPass website, just tick the 'Pixel' option!