Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Changing your URL to a custom website link. DNS settings for custom domains/subdomains (pushing your site to live)
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Connecting SupaPass to Zapier
Setting Up Common Zaps
Integrating with analytics tools
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Updated by Callum
Facebook Pixel allows you to analyse the success of your ads that link to your SupaPass website. Before getting started you will need the following:
- A Facebook account
- An active Facebook page
- A payment card (for placing Facebook ads)
Setting up an advertisement
- On your facebook page click the 'Promote' button
- Click the option to promote your website
- Enter the information for your advertising campaign
- There should be an option to toggle on a Facebook pixel. Toggle this on and select 'get started'.
- Click developer instructions and copy your Pixel ID
- Open the SupaPass Integrations tab and paste the Pixel ID into the Facebook Pixel ID field, we'll handle the rest.
Testing the connection
To finish connecting SupaPass and Facebook Pixel you will need to test the connection.
First follow facebook’s instructions, repeated here:
- Go to Facebook's Events Manager.
- Select your Pixel from the left menu.
- Open the Test vents tab and Paste the url of the homepage for your SupaPass site into the test browser events field.
- Check that the event is successful before proceeding.
Submitting your advertising with Pixel
When running an ad campaign with a link to your SupaPass website, just tick the 'Pixel' option!