Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Stuck for ideas? Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other collections
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
- Control your SupaPass Admin Dashboard
- Growth for your success
- Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
- Creating discount codes on Stripe
Updated by Christine
You can create codes to give your customers special discounts on your content, these discounts are handled solely through Stripe, so before you set up coupons you need to have your Stripe account connected to your SupaPass app. Once you have them connected follow these steps:
- Login to Stripe
- From the left menu, click 'Products' and then 'Coupons'.
- Above the table of coupons, click the 'New' button.
- Give the coupon an appropriate name and ID.
The Stripe ID is the value your user will want to enter for the coupon. This value is case sensitive, too!
- For the Name you'll want to describe what the coupon is ("1 Month Free" or "10% Annual")
- The ID however is what will be used as the redeemable coupon code, so make sure to add what you want the code to be in the ID "Optional" field or Stripe will generate a random ID. If you are happy for Stripe to generate a random ID for you to use as the redeemable coupon code, leave that field blank.
- Select the type of discount - percentage or fixed.
- The coupon applies to all your products by default unless you choose to 'Apply to specific products'.
- Set a duration for the coupon. 'Forever' will apply the coupon to every bill, or you can set the coupon to only apply just once or to a certain number of months.
- Choose to set any limitations on your coupons such as a limit on the number of times the coupon can be used.
If you want to give access to your content without taking payment method details, or give access to secret products you can always use Codes.