Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Preview (.xyz) websites
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other collections
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Setting up your website on your own domain or subdomain
No domain? No problem! Set up a free supapass.io domain
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Integrating with analytics tools
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
- Control your Admin Dashboard
- Growth for your success
- Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
- Creating discount codes on Stripe
Updated by Tommy
You can create codes to give your customers special discounts on your content, these discounts are handled solely through Stripe, so before you set up coupons you need to have your Stripe account connected to your SupaPass app. Once you have them connected follow these steps:
- Login to Stripe
- From the left menu, click 'Products' and then 'Coupons'.
- Above the table of coupons, click the 'New' button.
- Give the coupon an appropriate name and ID.
- For the Name you'll want to describe what the coupon is ("1 Month Free" or "10% Annual")
- The ID however is what will be used as the redeemable coupon code, so make sure to add what you want the code to be in the ID "Optional" field or Stripe will generate a random ID. If you are happy for Stripe to generate a random ID for you to use as the redeemable coupon code, leave that field blank.
- Select the type of discount - percentage or fixed.
- The coupon applies to all your products by default unless you choose to 'Apply to specific products'.
- Set a duration for the coupon. 'Forever' will apply the coupon to every bill, or you can set the coupon to only apply just once or to a certain number of months.
- Choose to set any limitations on your coupons such as a limit on the number of times the coupon can be used.
If you want to give access to your content without taking payment method details, or give access to secret products you can always use Codes.