Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Stuck for ideas? Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other collections
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Updated by Callum
You can add Google Analytics directly from your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
- Head to Integrations in the left menu.
- Click Analytics tab.
- Add your Google Analytics Token (from your GA account).
- Click Save.
And that's it!
We've upgraded to Google Analytics version 4
This is a major upgrade to the way that analytics can be tracked, in line with the rapid changes in online privacy. You can read more here.
With major shifts in consumer behavior and privacy-driven changes to longtime industry standards, current approaches to analytics aren’t keeping pace... It’s privacy-centric by design, so you can rely on Analytics even as industry changes like restrictions on cookies and identifiers create gaps in your data. The new Google Analytics will give you the essential insights you need to be ready for what’s next.
Set up your Google Analytics account
To set up Google Analytics for your account, go to https://analytics.google.com/ and click the button to get started.
- Enter an account name of your choosing, you may wish to name this after your SupaPass app.
- Tick all the account data sharing settings, then click 'next'.
- Enter a Property name of your choosing.
- Set the reporting time zone and currency to your local zone and currency.
- Answer the prompted questions about your business.
- Tick all the analytics types that you would like to collect.
- You will then be prompted to accept the google analytics terms of service agreements. Remember to select your own region for this.
- You are now registered.
Next, connect Google Analytics to your SupaPass website
Set the web data stream to start collecting data.
- In Google Analytics, enter the URL for your SupaPass website and name your stream, click 'create stream'.
- Copy your measurement ID.
- Open your SupaPass Admin Dashboard and head to Integrations in the left menu.
- Under Analytics, paste your token into the Google Analytics field. Click save.
Your Google Analytics is now connected to your SupaPass website. You will already be able to see activity from the ‘Realtime’ tab in Google Analytics. There are lots of guides online on how make the most of your Google Analytics account, including a number of articles from Google.