Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Preview (.xyz) websites
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other collections
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Setting up your website on your own domain or subdomain
No domain? No problem! Set up a free supapass.io domain
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Table of Contents
- Control your Admin Dashboard
- Growth for your success
- Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
- Connect your contact form to your CRM
Updated by Callum
Set up the SupaPass Trigger
- Click the 'Create Zap' button in your Zapier account.
- Choose 'SupaPass' as the Trigger app and set the trigger as 'New Or Updated Contact'.
- Name the Zap something appropriate like "SupaPass Contact Form to [CRM Name]".
- Set ‘Receive historic data on first Trigger’ to true if you only have a few contacts. If you have more than 15, consider using a csv export from SupaPass first and set this to ‘false’. Click 'Continue'.
- Click the 'Test Connection' button and then continue.
Set Up The Action To Your CRM of Choice
You will now need to set up the action using your CRM of choice. This example uses Mailchimp, but the steps will be similar for other CRMs.
- Select your CRM.
- Select ‘Add/Update subscriber’.
- Choose your connected CRM account.
- Set the Audience to your default audience.
- In the 'Subscriber Email' field, select the email input from the dropdown list.
- Customise the Double Opt-in, Update existing and replace groups, groups and language code according to your own preferences, or leave blank.
- Click in the 'Tag(s)' field, select the custom tab and then ‘Show all options’, select ‘Campaign Reference’. This will add the Contact Form tag to the user record so that you can create separate segments based on this group.
- In the 'First Name' and 'Last Name' fields, add the matching Data Inserts.
- Leave the remaining fields blank and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Click ‘Test and Continue’ and the test data should be sent to your CRM.