Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating Your Content - Curating with SupaPass Sections & Lists
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Creating YouTube content
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other lists
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
Google Tag Manager
Connect Google Analytics to SupaPass
Connect Facebook Pixel to your SupaPass website
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
Checklist: Building Your Apps - Start to Finish
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Table of Contents
- Control your SupaPass Admin Dashboard
- Growth for your success
- Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
- Connect your contact form to your CRM
Updated by Callum
Set up the SupaPass Trigger
- Click the 'Create Zap' button in your Zapier account.
- Choose 'SupaPass' as the Trigger app and set the trigger as 'New Or Updated Contact'.
- Name the Zap something appropriate like "SupaPass Contact Form to [CRM Name]".
- Set ‘Receive historic data on first Trigger’ to true if you only have a few contacts. If you have more than 15, consider using a csv export from SupaPass first and set this to ‘false’. Click 'Continue'.
- Click the 'Test Connection' button and then continue.
Set Up The Action To Your CRM of Choice
You will now need to set up the action using your CRM of choice. This example uses Mailchimp, but the steps will be similar for other CRMs.
- Select your CRM.
- Select ‘Add/Update subscriber’.
- Choose your connected CRM account.
- Set the Audience to your default audience.
- In the 'Subscriber Email' field, select the email input from the dropdown list.
- Customise the Double Opt-in, Update existing and replace groups, groups and language code according to your own preferences, or leave blank.
- Click in the 'Tag(s)' field, select the custom tab and then ‘Show all options’, select ‘Campaign Reference’. This will add the Contact Form tag to the user record so that you can create separate segments based on this group.
- In the 'First Name' and 'Last Name' fields, add the matching Data Inserts.
- Leave the remaining fields blank and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Click ‘Test and Continue’ and the test data should be sent to your CRM.