Updated by Callum
To create the paywall on your website we integrate directly with Stripe.
We have chosen Stripe over other options such as PayPal because:
- Their fees for you are lower
- They are the market leader
- They have a great user experience to help you convert sales more easily.
It’s really easy to get started with Stripe.
- If you already have Stripe account, you can connect it in under 1 minute with your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
- If you don’t yet have a Stripe account, you can easily create it directly via your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to admin.supapass.com
- Open the dashboard for your site/app.
- Head to Payment Stores (left menu in COMMERCE section).
- If the Stripe Box says ‘not linked’ click it to Link Store.
- Click Connect with Stripe button - you will be redirected to Stripe.
- Enter your Stripe login details, or you can create a Stripe account directly from that form (you may be asked to complete Two-factor Authentication and a Captcha).
- Select your account to connect - click Connect button.
- You’ll be redirected to Payment Stores page - Stripe will now display as Linked.
In addition to linking it directly in your Dashboard:
- Please log into your Stripe account https://stripe.com
- Go to the “Settings” page and under “Team and Security” click on “Team members”.
- Click “+ New user”.
- Invite the email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Developer” access (where yourappnamehere in the email address is replaced by the name of your brand/site/app).