Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Changing your URL to a custom website link. DNS settings for custom domains/subdomains (pushing your site to live)
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Integrating with analytics tools
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
How do Automated Notifications work?
Set up Automated Notifications for email and push
Set up Zapier to automatically post to socials when you have new content
Sending a Push Notification
Updated by Callum
To create the paywall on your website we integrate directly with Stripe.
We have chosen Stripe over other options such as PayPal because:
- Their fees for you are lower
- They are the market leader
- They have a great user experience to help you convert sales more easily.
It’s really easy to get started with Stripe:
- If you already have Stripe account, you can connect it in under 1 minute with your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
- If you don’t yet have a Stripe account, you can easily create it directly via your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
Connect with Stripe
Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to admin.supapass.com
- Open the dashboard for your site/app.
- Head to Payment Stores (left menu in COMMERCE section).
- If the Stripe Box says ‘not linked’ click it to Link Store.
- Click Connect with Stripe button - you will be redirected to Stripe.
- Enter your Stripe login details, or you can create a Stripe account directly from that form (you may be asked to complete Two-factor Authentication and a Captcha).
- Select your account to connect - click Connect button.
- You’ll be redirected to Payment Stores page - Stripe will now display as Linked.
Invite us to your Stripe Dashboard
In addition to linking it directly in your Dashboard:
- Please log into your Stripe account https://stripe.com
- Go to the “Settings” page and under “Team and Security” click on “Team members”.
- Click “+ New user”.
- Invite the email email@example.com with “Developer” access (where yourappnamehere in the email address is replaced by the name of your brand/site/app).