Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating Your Content - Curating with SupaPass Sections & Lists
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Creating YouTube content
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other lists
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
Google Tag Manager
Connect Google Analytics to SupaPass
Connect Facebook Pixel to your SupaPass website
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
Checklist: Building Your Apps - Start to Finish
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Updated by Callum
To create the paywall on your website we integrate directly with Stripe.
We have chosen Stripe over other options such as PayPal because:
- Their fees for you are lower.
- They are the market leader.
- They have a great user experience to help you convert sales more easily.
It’s really easy to get started with Stripe:
- If you already have Stripe account, you can connect it in under 1 minute with your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
- If you don’t yet have a Stripe account, you can easily create it directly via your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
Connect with Stripe
Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to admin.supapass.com
- Open the dashboard for your site/app.
- Head to Payment Stores (left menu in COMMERCE section).
- If the Stripe Box says ‘not linked’ click it to Link Store.
- Click Connect with Stripe button - you will be redirected to Stripe.
- Enter your Stripe login details, or you can create a Stripe account directly from that form (you may be asked to complete Two-factor Authentication and a Captcha).
- Select your account to connect - click Connect button.
- You’ll be redirected to Payment Stores page - Stripe will now display as Linked.
Invite us to your Stripe Dashboard
In addition to linking it directly in your Dashboard:
- Please log into your Stripe account https://stripe.com
- Go to the “Settings” page and under “Team and Security” click on “Team members”.
- Click “+ New user”.
- Invite the email email@example.com with “Developer” access (where yourappnamehere in the email address is replaced by the name of your brand/site/app).