Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Preview (.xyz) websites
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other collections
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Setting up your website on your own domain or subdomain
No domain? No problem! Set up a free supapass.io domain
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Updated by Callum
Set up the SupaPass Trigger
- Choose app and event: Select “New Subscription” as the Trigger Event.
- Choose account: select the account you want to use.
- Set up trigger: Under the Zap Name field give your Zap a name - make it descriptive so you can find it easily in the logs inside your SupaPass account dashboard e.g. “New Subscription”
- Test Trigger: Click continue, just to check everything is working. If not, check all the previous steps carefully, and if the problem persists contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Set Up The Action To Your CRM of Choice
- Once again select the “Add/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp” (or your CRM’s equivalent), connect to your CRM account as described above.
- Set up action: Select your audience as before. The New Subscription trigger offers more fields that you could consider using as tags. Again you can see a full list under the “Custom” tab in the dropdown when clicking on the tag field.
- Select Email Address under the Subscriber Email field - it is mandatory.
- Under the Tag(s) field we recommend using these 4 fields as tags:
- Product Name
- Coupon Code
- Free TrialCoupon Code and FreeTrialApplied will only appear as tags in your CRM if the use has a code or a free trial applied to their subscription, keeping your CRM interface clutter free.
- Payment ProviderPayment Providers are coded as follows : ‘S’ = Stripe; ‘A’ = Apple, ‘G’ = Google and show you where your users made their subscription from (Web, iOS and Android apps respectively).
You do not have to assign first name or any user-related data - if the New Subscription trigger is firing, your user is already in your CRM!
When you are finished setting up the action should look like this.
Test and turn on!