Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating Your Content - Curating with SupaPass Sections & Lists
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Creating YouTube content
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Adding content to products
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other lists
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
Google Tag Manager
Connect Google Analytics to SupaPass
Connect Facebook Pixel to your SupaPass website
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
Checklist: Building Your Apps - Start to Finish
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Text is greyed out/unreadable
Do you support other languages?
Customizing emails sent from SupaPass
Website Builder stuck on "Loading Preview" message
Page won't show correctly? Try a hard refresh.
When will my RSS feed update?
How to fix video upload issues
Why won't my podcast episodes display cover art in the dashboard?
Why isn't my video available immediately?
Which currencies does SupaPass support?
How do I create my podcast?
Updated by Callum
Set up the SupaPass Trigger
- Choose app and event: Select “New Subscription” as the Trigger Event.
- Choose account: select the account you want to use.
- Set up trigger: Under the Zap Name field give your Zap a name - make it descriptive so you can find it easily in the logs inside your SupaPass account dashboard e.g. “New Subscription”
- Test Trigger: Click continue, just to check everything is working. If not, check all the previous steps carefully, and if the problem persists contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Set Up The Action To Your CRM of Choice
- Once again select the “Add/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp” (or your CRM’s equivalent), connect to your CRM account as described above.
- Set up action: Select your audience as before. The New Subscription trigger offers more fields that you could consider using as tags. Again you can see a full list under the “Custom” tab in the dropdown when clicking on the tag field.
- Select Email Address under the Subscriber Email field - it is mandatory.
- Under the Tag(s) field we recommend using these 4 fields as tags:
- Product Name
- Coupon Code
- Free TrialCoupon Code and FreeTrialApplied will only appear as tags in your CRM if the use has a code or a free trial applied to their subscription, keeping your CRM interface clutter free.
- Payment ProviderPayment Providers are coded as follows : ‘S’ = Stripe; ‘A’ = Apple, ‘G’ = Google and show you where your users made their subscription from (Web, iOS and Android apps respectively).
You do not have to assign first name or any user-related data - if the New Subscription trigger is firing, your user is already in your CRM!
When you are finished setting up the action should look like this.
Test and turn on!