Set up your website
Create your landing page
Get started now with our set up flow
Using the website builder
Customize the look and feel of your website
Preview (.xyz) websites
Customize your website
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Customizing your Website Footer
Customizing your Website Menu
Set up your custom domain
Upload and sell your content
Set up products and access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating Your Content - Curating with SupaPass Sections & Lists
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Creating YouTube content
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other lists
Find Your Uploaded Files: How to Search Successfully
Link Stripe and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Comments and Community
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
Google Tag Manager
Connect Google Analytics to SupaPass
Connect Facebook Pixel to your SupaPass website
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
Create your Store accounts for your apps
Checklist: Building Your Apps - Start to Finish
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Table of Contents
- Control your SupaPass Admin Dashboard
- Growth for your success
- Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
- Integrate with Sendinblue
- Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Updated by Callum
Set up the SupaPass Trigger
- Choose app and event: After connecting the SupaPass Zapier integration to your SupaPass account you can select the Trigger Event from the dropdown underneath in the Zapier “Zap Editor” window. Select “New User” and press Continue.
- Choose account: select the account you want to use. If you only have one SupaPass app there’ll only be one to choose from in the dropdown menu. For clients with multiple accounts, if you repeat the connection steps for each of your SupaPass accounts, you may select the one you wish to use in this Zap from the list.
- Set up trigger: Under the Zap Name field give your Zap a name - make it descriptive so you can find it easily in the logs inside your SupaPass account dashboard e.g. “New User”(Tip: we recommend using the Trigger Names - it’s what we do for our own apps!).
- Test Trigger: Click continue, just to check everything is working. If not, check all the previous steps carefully, and if the problem persists contact us at email@example.com
Set Up The Action To Sendinblue
If an Action is not already present, click the Blue “plus” button beneath the trigger (directly underneath where it says “Close” in the screenshots above).
- Search for 'Sendinblue' and select 'Add or Update Contact' as the Action Event.
- Select your Sendinblue account, then click continue. If this is not visible, make sure you have first connected the account using the API key.
- Fill in the required fields:
- For Email, insert the 'Email Address' data
- For lists, add your preferred list. If you haven't created one yet, use the default.
- Set Updated Type to 'Add'
- Map your attributes using the instructions in the Zap set up. You can Match FIRSTNAME and LASTNAME to First Name and Last Name data inserts, custom variables such as usernames and Marketing options must be added to Sendinblue before testing the Zap.Some of your users may not be opted into marketing, whilst you may need to contact these users for legitimate interest reasons you should segment them by marketing preferences. Follow these instructions to create a custom attribute called MARKETING, then add the Attribute to the Zap with the SupaPass data insert ‘Opted In To Marketing’.
- Click Continue, and then Test & Continue. A sample contact will be sent to Sendinblue.
- Turn the Zap on, then set up the Update User Zap for Sendinblue.