Updated by Callum
Before you create pricing plans you need to ensure you’ve:
- Created your Paid Product
- Created your Google Play and Apple App Store Accounts
- Linked your Stripe, Apple, and Google Accounts to your SupaPass Admin Dashboard.
Once those are done it’s really easy to add pricing to your products!
- Head to Product (left menu in COMMERCE section)
- Scroll down to the product you want to price (or Create Product to add a new Paid product).
- Click Pricing button
For each store you’ve linked you can create monthly or yearly subscriptions and on your website you can also create one-time purchase price plans. You can have more than one price plan per store on the product.
- Click plus button for the pricing plan you want to create
- Set the price and currency (on Apple you don’t need to set currency as it will automatically set a currency for that tier in every localised app store)
- Set whether the price is available or not with the toggle
- Add an optional internal note and click Create plan
Your price has now been created. Stripe prices are available immediately in your Stripe account.
Your mobile prices need to be added to a new build and sent to the app stores for approval by Apple and Google, so that will take a few days for the change to show in your apps. Any questions please contact us.