Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Preview (.xyz) websites
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other collections
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Setting up your website on your own domain or subdomain
No domain? No problem! Set up a free supapass.io domain
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
- Control your Admin Dashboard
- Setting up your site and apps
- Set up your products and content access permissions
- The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Updated by Callum
Before uploading your content let’s discuss who and how you want your audience to access your content. Do you want content to be free, free with a login, paid subscription, one-time-payment, or private in a secret space?
The four types of content
Choose how you want your audience to access your content. There are four options:
- Free without login: - anyone visiting your site/app can read and play your content without logging in.
- Free with login: content can be accessed for free by registering/logging in. Collect email addresses in return for content access.
- Paid access: Add a paywall to your content. This can be a subscription on your website/apps or a one-time-purchase on your website. You can create lots of paywalled products e.g. a course, a members subscription tier, sell an audiobook, etc. Each piece of content can be in more than one product if you want.
- Secret access: Create a private space for content that you want hidden from public view. This content is invisible unless you give your user a unique invitation link to access the secret space, e.g. zoom recordings from a training session.
Next step: You already have a Free Member and Free Visitor product created so you can use those on content straight away. Follow the steps for creating your Paid Product or Secret Product to get started with paid/secret content.