Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Preview (.xyz) websites
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Importing individual podcast episodes
Add podcast episodes to other collections
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling?
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Setting up your website on your own domain or subdomain
No domain? No problem! Set up a free supapass.io domain
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Integrate with Sendinblue
Connecting SupaPass to Sendinblue
Add New Contact Zap for Sendinblue
Update User Zap for Sendinblue
New Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
End Subscription Zap for Sendinblue
Delete Users from Sendinblue
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
What data can I send via Zapier?
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Connect your contact form to your CRM
Connect SupaPass to ConvertKit
Integrating with analytics tools
View and export your data
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
- Control your Admin Dashboard
- Growth for your success
- Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
- How do Automated Notifications work?
Updated by Callum
🚀 Drive deeper engagement and save time with automated notifications - on email, push & socials
What are Automated Notifications and how do I send them?
Automated notifications update your site/app members and social media followers about new content as soon as it's published, with just one step.
What will be posted?
The notification (email, push and social post) will automatically create a message that tells users to:
- Watch 'The name of your video'
- Listen to 'The name of your audio'
- Read 'The name of article'
Where are Automated Notifications sent?
Automated notifications are sent out to your all members who have access to that content and are opted into those notifications (according to which Products the content is on, and who has access to those Products).
Notifications are sent out by:
- Email to all members who have access to that content. (You can control who has access by assigning the content to Products). It will go to any users that have not opted out. Email notifications don't require any set up.
- Push notifications to your mobile app users that opt in to receive push notifications. You must have a SupaPass mobile app and linked your firebase account to use this feature, but no additional set up is required.
- Automated push notifications will go to all members who have access to that content. (You can control who has access by assigning the content to Products).
- Social media via your Zapier integration - you can hook it up to automatically post a tweet, Facebook post, etc to your followers, to help drive traffic to your site, and upsell your gated content.