Updated by Callum
🚀 Drive deeper engagement and save time with automated notifications - on email, push & socials
What are Automated Notifications and how do I send them?
Automated notifications update your site/app members and social media followers about new content as soon as it's published, with just one step.
What will be posted?
The notification (email, push and social post) will automatically create a message that tells users to:
- Watch 'The name of your video'
- Listen to 'The name of your audio'
- Read 'The name of article'
Where are Automated Notifications sent?
Automated notifications are sent out to your all members who have access to that content and are opted into those notifications (according to which Products the content is on, and who has access to those Products).
Notifications are sent out by:
- Email to all members who have access to that content. (You can control who has access by assigning the content to Products). It will go to any users that have not opted out. Email notifications don't require any set up.
- Push notifications to your mobile app users that opt in to receive push notifications. You must have a SupaPass mobile app and linked your firebase account to use this feature, but no additional set up is required.
- Automated push notifications will go to all members who have access to that content. (You can control who has access by assigning the content to Products).
- Social media via your Zapier integration - you can hook it up to automatically post a tweet, Facebook post, etc to your followers, to help drive traffic to your site, and upsell your gated content.