Setting up your site and apps
10 steps for getting started - what to expect
Make your website yours
Create your podcast website in under 5 minutes
It’s all about your brand: adding your logos and branding colors
Create the landing page for your website
Our team can create the first draft of your landing page
Customizing the look and feel of your site
Using the website builder
Set up your products and content access permissions
The four types of access - free, gated, paid, secret
Setting up a Paid Product
Setting up a Secret Space
Collect email addresses in return for free content access
Getting all your content in one place!
Quickly post a piece of content on the go
Start by uploading your files in one go
Creating your content - curate them into collections and categories
Importing your podcast from an existing RSS feed
Tips to creating a gorgeous intuitive discovery journey for your audience
Importing your blog from an existing RSS feed
Bulk uploading your content
Comments and Community
Create your Store accounts for your apps
What accounts do I need to setup to get the ball rolling
Registering for the Apple Developer program
Registering for the Google Play Store
Registering for Firebase
Link your stores and add pricing
Link your stores
Set up Stripe to collect payments directly on your website
Link to your Apple App Store
Link to your Google Play Store
Creating Pricing Plans for your Paid Products
Customizing your website
Changing your URL to a custom website link
Changing your URL to a custom website link. DNS settings for custom domains/subdomains (pushing your site to live)
Getting your apps built, submitted and approved in the app stores
Growth for your success
Promotional codes, discounts, and unique invitation links
Integrating your mailing list and CRM with SupaPass
Connecting Zapier to SupaPass
Automating common tasks through Zapier
Integrating with analytics tools
Automatic Notifications When Publishing New Content
How do Automated Notifications work?
Set up Automated Notifications for email and push
Set up Zapier to automatically post to socials when you have new content
Sending a Push Notification
Updated by Callum
Firebase is needed for your app to be able to send push notifications. Firebase registration is free.
- Visit the Firebase website and login with your business Google account: https://firebase.google.com/ If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one using ‘Create account’ button.
- Once logged in, create a project, name the project as your App name where possible.
- Select the option ‘Set up Google analytics for my project and follow the instructions to configure Google Analytics.
- From the Firebase homepage, select the settings cog icon and click ‘Users and permissions’
- Select Add member and invite the email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Editor” access.