- Navigate to your Play Store app
- Open up the burger menu on the top left
- Click ‘Account’
- Click ‘Subscriptions’
- Find the SupaPass creator subscription and click ‘Manage’
- Click ‘Cancel subscription’
- Click ‘Yes, Cancel subscription’ on the popup’
- Next to your subscription it will now say ‘Cancels on..' then the date of which your subscription would usually renew, but will now cancel
- In addition, you will receive a confirmation email to say that your subscription has been cancelled.
- Navigate to your Settings app
- Select Subscriptions
- Under Active Subscriptions, select the app you are subscribed to.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button
- On the confirmation dialogue, click 'Confirm'
- You will still be subscribed until your next billing date